Duct Fire proofing in Qatar
Flamebar BW11 has been designed and developed to be a lightweight, highly durable fire rated ductwork system complying with the latest standards. Flamebar BW11 is a specially formulated water based compound which is sprayed onto metal ductwork. The premium coating contains selected mineral fillers in a low permeability elastomeric binder to a nominal thickness of 0.7mm to give a finished product, which has been successfully tested for international use under cellulosic fire conditions for up to and including 4 hours duration. Flamebar BW11 fire rated ductwork is produced in sections and assembled on site utilising tested fireproof gaskets and sealants.
Flamebar BW11 has a number of distinct benefits :
- The ability to provide a 2 hour fire resistance when handling internal gas to temperatures of 400°C.
- A reduction in the duct gauge construction or thickness
- Reduction in duct reinforcement
- Flexibility in design, Flamebar ductwork has been tested for both rectangular and circular ductwork.
- The system has been successfully tested for international use, under cellulosic fire conditions, to give in excess of four hours fire resistance in the event of a fire
It can confidently be specified and installed by Manycon in Qatar for Duct Fire proofing:
- Smoke extract Duct Fire proofing
- Car park extract Duct Fire proofing
- Kitchen extract Duct Fire proofing
- Stair pressurization systems Duct Fire proofing
- Garbage Chute Duct Fire proofing
- HVAC Duct Fire proofing